Reside in PokeCity Today!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spriting Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romeo

PostSubject: Spriting Rules   Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello guys, I'm Romeo, the mod for the spriting and art section of the forums. In all total honesty, I've never sprited, don't have a clue how it works and have never requested a sprite, I just got given this job because I'm awesome... and because this was the only job position open. So, here are the rules, obey them if you don't you get a warning, 5 warnings and you're banned... I'm sure you all know the drill.

-Once you make a shop you must try to get all the requests finished. Don't just not do them because you don't like that particular person, just do the sprite. Saying that, people who order sprites do not nag the spriters for the sprite to be done everyday, meaning if they don't get it done straight away, just politely ask every 3 days or so when or if it's done. If they don't finish your request within a fortnight then mail me and I'll talk to them, if they don't have a valid reason as to why it's not done I'll give them 24 hours to get it done for you. If it's not done they get a warning. If I have to give them a second warning, I will close their shop. If you as a requester nag for a request constantly, then I will ban you personally from the shop. If you don't keep away from the shop from then on I will give you an offical forum warning. You've been warned.

-NO FLAMING. Period. If anybody starts trash talking or insulting the sprites, I will give them an offical forum warning without warning them about it.

-No stealing sprites. If I hear you've been stealing sprites, or even see that you have, then I will give you a warn. It may, after all, be a misunderstanding and I may have got the wrong person who maybe the victim. Though if you steal after the warning's been given out, I will shut down your shop and give you an offical forum warning.

That's all I can think of really, rule-wise anyway, feel free to make your shops now. Any other ideas for rules shoot me a PM and if it's sensible I'll add it to the rule list. Have fun Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spriting Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1