Pokecity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokecity

Reside in PokeCity Today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon analyzing

Go down 
+3
Capriborn
jazz14456
adamc5739 (creator)
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kal2400

kal2400

Pokemon analyzing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon analyzing   Pokemon analyzing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:32 pm

What about a general discussion thread for current pokemon that are good in their respective tiers like OU UU NU and RU
Back to top Go down
jazz14456

jazz14456

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon analyzing   Pokemon analyzing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:01 pm

If someone actually wants to talks about something like that, they will make the thread themselves. If not, if they made the thread it would be spam.
Back to top Go down
kal2400

kal2400

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon analyzing   Pokemon analyzing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:33 pm

jazz14456 wrote:
If someone actually wants to talks about something like that, they will make the thread themselves. If not, if they made the thread it would be spam.

How would it be Spam? People need to be able to discuss with other people simple pokemon strategies, effective pokemon cores whats good and what's not good.
Back to top Go down
jazz14456

jazz14456

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon analyzing   Pokemon analyzing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 pm

If no one wants to, then you have an empty thread, which is spam. If you want to talk about a specific subject, go ahead, but just making a thread just for the sake of it isn't okay. People can still discuss things, if they want to, by making a thread themselves, which takes out all the threads no one wants to talk about, a.k.a spam. If you feel the need to talk about something, ask a question about it or talk about it in the first post yourself a little, like what your favorite things about are, etc.
Back to top Go down
kal2400

kal2400

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon analyzing   Pokemon analyzing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:43 pm

We need to be able to discuss competitive pokemon strategies though Jazz. It won't be Spam in anyway once we have more members for it.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon analyzing   Pokemon analyzing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:58 am

We should be looking for recruiting more people rather than thinking about analyzing... ._.

We can do that once we have enough active members and forum survives. cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon analyzing   Pokemon analyzing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon analyzing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2