Pokecity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokecity

Reside in PokeCity Today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle Frontier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kal2400

kal2400

The Battle Frontier Empty
PostSubject: The Battle Frontier   The Battle Frontier I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:24 am

Discuss anything related to the Battle frontier season of pokemon here.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Frontier   The Battle Frontier I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Battle Frontier probably is my favorite season. cat
I really liked how Misty joined Ash and his gang again in the earlier episodes. alien
Also, it was pretty epic battle when Ash used his old starter Pokemon against Brandon and win it to conquer the Battle Frontier. pig
Back to top Go down
kal2400

kal2400

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Frontier   The Battle Frontier I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Battle Frontier probably is my favorite season. cat
I really liked how Misty joined Ash and his gang again in the earlier episodes. alien
Also, it was pretty epic battle when Ash used his old starter Pokemon against Brandon and win it to conquer the Battle Frontier. pig

I will agree with you the series was fun, showing Ash actually use strategy for once,and gain new valuable pokemon knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Frontier   The Battle Frontier I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:15 am

Another good episode, near the end of the season, both Ash and May participate in the Pokemon Contest final to battle each other(Sceptile VS Blaziken).

Speaking of May, it's kinda sad to see that my favorite female Pokemon protagonist only appeared once(for like 3-4 episodes) on Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. /=
Back to top Go down
kal2400

kal2400

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Frontier   The Battle Frontier I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah This series was great Funny how Ash has lost all of his pokemon knowledge from the battle frontier so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Frontier   The Battle Frontier I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:04 am

I don't think he did. Well I guess it kind of looks like it because he wasn't doing very well at the beginning of the show, but compare to Black & White, D/P's Ash was much much smarter, lol. cat
Back to top Go down
kal2400

kal2400

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Frontier   The Battle Frontier I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:17 pm

I think Ash took some brain damge lol I love when the series starts it says Ash is 10 years old what? hes like got to be 14-16 by now.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Frontier   The Battle Frontier I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Lol, I agree. It's funny how Ash's still a 10 years old, lol. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Frontier   The Battle Frontier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle Frontier
Page 1 of 1