Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 29
Location : In the depths of Hell, fighting in Hollow form for my sister.
|Subject: Pokemon RolePlaying Rules Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 pm|| |
Of course, what's a Forum without rules? X3
1. No spamming/flaming
- Spamming, eh. But flaming is a bigger thing. You can't be ganging up on a single member, or deny them the rights to join a RP. You can deny them fairly, but because they didn't let you join a RP is NOT a good reason. Also, you can't bash on a member OOC or BiC. Nor can you kill off a character without permission.
2. No godmodding
- Godmodding is when you control a character without the member's permission. Controlling their actions and controlling a conversation are two different things, conversation it's own two things also. Controlling their actions is the bigger part of godmodding, and is a no-no. Conversations: if you are having a casual or informative conversation, then still, no godmodding. But if you and the character are on the phone or something, then you can do a godmod of what they say, as long as it's not too bad.
3. DEAD RP'S LAY DEAD
- If a RP hasn't been posted in for a month, then it's dead. You can't post a member form or ask "is this still accepting?" More so if the leader is inactive.
4. Decent length posts
- Please, make time to make some decently long posts. Don't be posting one sentence-. Details don't kill.
5. Stay active
- Another reason RP's die is lazy members. Even worse is a lazy leader. Stay active in a RP.
6. POKEMON ROLEPLAYS ONLY HERE
7. Have fun
Last edited by Ryōkōna Wolf on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total