Pokecity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokecity

Reside in PokeCity Today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black and White Unova series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kal2400

kal2400

Black and White Unova series  Empty
PostSubject: Black and White Unova series    Black and White Unova series  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:06 pm

feel free to discuss and elaborate on the current pokemon anime taking place in unova.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Unova series    Black and White Unova series  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:31 am

I have to be honest, I don't really like new Black & White anime all that much, mainly because it feels like Ash has become a noob.

I mean, compare how he was doing in DP and compare how he's doing now on BW, you can easily tell the difference.

Same goes for Pikachu. To me, it feels like Pikachu has become significantly weaker compare to the last season(Pokemon D/P).

New characters are nice though. I think Iris and Cilan are the good replacement for Dawn and Brock.
Back to top Go down
kal2400

kal2400

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Unova series    Black and White Unova series  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Yeah I read an article where Ash has to relearn everything for B/W what? must've hit his head on something before traveling to the unova region same goes for pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Unova series    Black and White Unova series  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:56 am

Well he doesn't have to re-learn everything, but it feels like he's re-learning everything because Ash's gotten so stupid and Pikachu's gotten so weak compare to D/P. elephant
Back to top Go down
kal2400

kal2400

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Unova series    Black and White Unova series  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Well appearently from the very first episode when introducing Ash it says he is 10 years old what? So maybe they deadened the poor kid?
Back to top Go down
jazz14456

jazz14456

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Unova series    Black and White Unova series  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Well he doesn't have to re-learn everything, but it feels like he's re-learning everything because Ash's gotten so stupid and Pikachu's gotten so weak compare to D/P. elephant
They seem to do that every region.
Back to top Go down
kal2400

kal2400

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Unova series    Black and White Unova series  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Yeah Ash must have an automatic reset button, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Unova series    Black and White Unova series  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Not really. Going from Kanto to Sinnoh wasn't as bad as Sinnoh to Unova, it's that bad imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Unova series    Black and White Unova series  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black and White Unova series
Page 1 of 1